Bella Photo Tiles Privacy Notice
We, Bella Photo Tiles, a subsidiary of Bella Business Group LLC. (" Bella Photo Tiles ", " us ", " we ", or " our ") recognize and respect the importance of maintaining the privacy of our customers. If not otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service, available at Terms (the " Terms "). This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect from you when you visit our Web -App, use our Services and/or website (" Site "). This Privacy Notice also explains how we may process, transfer, store and disclose the information collected, as well as your ability to control certain uses of the collected information.
Bella Photo Tiles, a subsidiary of Bella Business Group LLC is the data controller in respect of certain processing activities outlined in this Privacy Notice. We are incorporated in Delaware, US. Our registered office is located at 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958 County of Sussexand and our Delaware State File Number is 6550062. Information may also be collected by additional data controllers as listed below. If you purchase a Tile from us, we are considered a data processor on your behalf.
" Personal Information " means any information that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law.
Privacy Notice Key Points The key points listed below are presented in further detail throughout this Privacy Notice. These key points do not substitute the full Privacy Notice.
• Personal Information We Collect. When you use our Services, we collect Personal Information provided by you, such as your name, email address, shipping address, phone number, where applicable, and credit card payment information, as well as any Images that you upload to the App. Images with which you provide us may include Sensitive Data. We also (automatically) collect information about your use of the App. If you contact us for questions or complaints, we will collect the information related to your inquiry. When you visit our Site, we automatically collect your IP address and operating system.
• How We Use the Information We Collect. We use the information (including Personal Information) we collect mainly to administer, provide, and improve the Web App and Services, contact you with administrative information. We use face detection software for the sole purposes of accurately cropping the Images uploaded by you to the App.
• Basis for Processing Your Personal Information. Processing your Personal Information is necessary for the performance of the Terms and the provision of the Services to you. Processing for the purposes of developing and enhancing our products and services, for analytics and usage analysis, for fraud prevention and security and for our record keeping and protection of our legal rights – are all necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests that we pursue.
• Sharing the Personal Information We Collect. We may share the Personal Information we collect with our service providers and subcontractors who assist us in the operation of the Web App and provision of the Services and process the information on our behalf and under our instructions.
• International Transfer. We may use service providers and/or subcontractors and/or cooperate with or have business partners and affiliates located in countries other than your own, and send them your Personal Information. We will ensure to have agreements in place with such parties ensuring the same level of privacy and data protection as set forth in this Privacy Notice. You hereby consent to such international transfer.
• Your Rights. Subject to applicable law and additional rights as set forth below, you may have a right to access, update and/or delete your Personal Information and obtain a copy of the Personal Information we have collected about you.
• Retention. We retain information for as long as necessary for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice.
• Security. We implement industry standard measures aimed at reducing the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of Personal Information, but they do not provide absolute information security.
• Changes to the Privacy Notice. We may change this Privacy Notice from time and shall notify you of such changes.
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you choose to use our Web App and/or Services. In order to use our Web App and/or receive related Services and/or make a purchase through the App, you will be required to provide us with certain Personal Information. We also collect Personal Information when you make use of the App, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email lists, complete online forms, or contact us for any other reason.
Examples of the Personal Information that we collect from you may include name, email address, shipping address, phone number, and credit card payment information. Such Personal Information may be collected by us through the App. We also collect any materials including Images and/or pictures and/or photos you may upload to the App.
You have the option to link the Web App into your Google Photos & Google Drive account. If you do so, Bella Photo Tiles will have access to your Google account information and the photos or pictures saved in your Google Photos account. Bella Photo Tiles will only use the photos you select for creation of a Tile and will not make any use of any additional photos or pictures saved in your Google Photos or Google Drive account.
In addition, when you use the App, certain information may be automatically gathered about your computer or mobile device such as operating system, IP address, device identifier and subject to your consent as may be required under applicable law, (geo) location, as well as your browsing history and any information regarding your viewing and purchase history on our App.
It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such Personal Information, but if you refuse to provide such information we may not be able to provide you with the Services.
How We Use Your Personal Information
General: We and any of our trusted third-party subcontractors and service providers may use the Personal Information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide you with the Web App and/or Services; (2) to respond to your inquiries or requests, contact and communicate with you; (3) to develop new products or services and conduct analyses to improve our current content, products, and Services; (4) we use face detection software for the sole purposes of accurately cropping the Images uploaded by you to the App; (5) to contact you with informational newsletters and promotional materials relating to our Web App and Services; (6) to review the usage and operations of our Web App and Services; (7) to use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for analytical purposes (as detailed below); (8) to prevent fraud, protect the security of our Web App and Services, and address any problems with the Web App and/or Services and (9) to provide customer support.
Statistical Information: By analyzing all information we receive, including all information concerning users, we may compile statistical information across a variety of platforms and users (" Statistical Information "). Statistical Information helps understand trends and customers' needs so that new products and services can be considered and so that existing products and services can be tailored to customer desires. Statistical Information is anonymous and aggregated and we will not link Statistical Information to any Personal Information. We may share such Statistical Information with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine at our sole discretion.
Legal Uses: We may use your Personal Information as required or permitted by any applicable law.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information, including Personal Information, as follows:
Business Partners, Service Providers, Affiliates, and Subcontractors We may disclose information, including Personal Information we collect from and/or about you, to our trusted service providers, business partners, affiliates, subcontractors, who may use such information to: (1) help us provide you with the Web App and/or Services, including for purposes of payment, printing, and services; and (2) aid in their understanding of how users are using our Web App and Services.
International Transfer We may use subcontractors and service providers and have business partners and affiliates who are located in countries other than your own and send them information we receive (including Personal Information). We will ensure that these third parties will be subject to written agreements ensuring the same level of privacy and data protection as set forth in this Privacy Notice. You hereby consent to such international transfer.
Business Transfers We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Information if we sell our business or part of it, including in cases of liquidation. Information about our users, including Personal Information, may be disclosed as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition and shall continue being subject to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
Law Enforcement Related Disclosure: We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity, behavior or (digital) content and information of or related to an individual, including in the event of any user suspected to have engaged in illegal or infringing behavior. We may also share your Personal Information with third parties: (i) if we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety (including the enforcement of the Terms and this Privacy Notice); (ii) to protect the rights, property or safety of third parties; (iii) when required by law, regulation subpoena, court order or other law enforcement related issues; or (iv) as is necessary to comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligation. You can request such Personal Information as specified herein by emailing us at email@example.com .
Other Uses or Transfer of Your Information: We allow you to use our Web App and Services in connection with third-party services, sites, and/or mobile applications. If you use our Web App and/or Services with or through such third-parties, we may receive information (including Personal Information) about you from those third parties. Please note that when you use third-parties outside of our Web App and/or Services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
How We Protect Information
We make efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
• Google LLC – Keith Enright
Director, Privacy Legal Google LLC Google Data Protection Office 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy Mountain View, California 94043 firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 650-253-0000 Fax: 650-618-1806
How to Access and Limit Our Use of Certain Information
You have certain rights in relation to the Personal Information that we and our co-controllers hold about you, as follows detailed below. For any requests to exercise such rights with respect to information held by our co-controllers, please contact the applicable co-controller directly at the contact information provided above. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information and/or comply with any of your requests, as detailed below:
• Right of Access and Data Portability. You have a right to know what Personal Information we collect about you and, in some cases, to have the information communicated to you. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may be entitled to obtain from us a copy of the Personal Information you provided to us (excluding information that we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format, and you may have the right to (request that we) transmit such Personal Information to another party. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us letting us know what information in particular you would like to receive and/or transmit. Subject to applicable law, we may charge you with a fee. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with all the information you request, for instance, if the information includes Personal Information about another person. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavor to explain to you why. We will try to respond to any request for a right of access as soon as possible.
• Right to Correct Personal Information. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may request that we update, correct or delete inaccurate or outdated Personal Information and/or that we suspend the use of Personal Information, the accuracy of which you may contest, while we verify the status of that Personal Information. We will correct your Personal Information within a reasonable time from the receipt of your written request thereof.
• Deletion of Personal Information. In certain circumstances you have a right to have Personal Information that we hold about you deleted. Should you wish to have any Personal Information about you deleted, please contact us, using the contact information specified in this Privacy Notice. Subject to applicable law, we will delete Personal Information provided to us by a user within a reasonable time from the receipt of a written (including via email) request by such user to delete such collected Personal Information. We cannot restore information once it has been deleted. Please note that to ensure that we do not collect any further Personal Information, you should also delete our Web App from your mobile devices and clear our cookies from any device where you have used our App. We may retain certain Personal Information (including following your request to delete) for audit and record- keeping purposes, as well as other purposes, all as permissible and/or required under applicable law. We may also retain your information in an anonymous form.
• Direct Marketing Opt Out. You can change your mind at any time about your election to receive marketing communications from us and/or having your Personal Information processed for direct marketing purposes. If you do, please notify us by contacting us as detailed in this Privacy Notice. We will process your request as soon as reasonably possible, however it may take a few days for us to update our records before any opt out is effective.
• Right to Object. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to object to processing of your Personal Information including for the purpose of direct marketing.
We retain information as necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to a user's browser or device. The browser provides this piece of text to the device of the originating user when this visitor returns.
- A "session cookie" is temporary and will remain on your device until you leave the Site. - A "persistent" cookie may be used to help save your settings and customizations across visits.
It will remain on your device for much longer or until you delete it. - First-party cookies are placed by us, while third-party cookies may be placed by a third party.
We use both first- and third-party cookies. - Information may also be collected through web beacons, which are small graphic images ("pixel tags"), which usually work together with cookies in order to identify users and user behavior. These may be shared with third parties.
We may use the terms "cookies" to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above.
The specific names and types of the cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies we use may change from time to time. However, the cookies we use generally fall into one of the following categories:
• Necessary - These cookies are necessary in order to allow the Web App to work correctly. They enable you to access the App, move around, and access different services, features, and tools. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. These cookies cannot be disabled.
• Functionality - These cookies remember your settings and preferences and the choices you make (such as language or regional preferences) in order to help us personalize your experience and offer you enhanced functionality and content.
• Performance - These cookies can help us collect information to help us understand how you use our App, such as whether you have viewed messages or specific pages and how long you spent on each page. This helps us improve the performance of our App.
• Analytics - These cookies help us learn more about which features are popular with our users and how our Web App can be improved.
• Advertising - These cookies are placed in order to delivery content, including ads relevant and meaningful to you and your interests. They may also be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This can help us track how efficient advertising campaigns are, both for our own Service and for other websites.
How to Adjust Your Preferences
By changing your device settings, you can prevent your device's advertising identifier being used for interest-based advertising, or you can reset your device's ad identifier. Typically, you can find the ad identifier settings under "privacy" or "ads" in your device's settings, although settings may vary from device to device.
Adjusting your preferences as described in this section herein does not mean you will no longer receive advertisements, it only means the advertisement you do see will be less relevant to your interests.
Subject to applicable law, we may send you e-mail or other messages and/or a newsletter about us or our Services. You may remove your Personal Information from our mailing list and stop receiving future communication from us by following the UNSUBSCRIBE link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at service@Bellaphototiles.com. Please note that we reserve the right to send you service-related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages relating to your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
We do not knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from children under the age of sixteen (16). In the event that you become aware that information relating to an individual under the age of sixteen (16) has been provided without parental permission, please advise us immediately.
When visiting the App, you shall be asked to accept the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with the terms hereof, please do not use the App. We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time, in which case, we shall notify you of such changes. We will post the updated Privacy Notice on this page. Please come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the latest version. Any new Privacy Notice will be effective from the date it is accepted by you.
Comments and Questions
If you have any comments or questions about our privacy notice, or if you wish for us to amend or delete your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com